Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rugrats

Well it has been a while, and I do apologize for that. My life has been awfully hectic, what with school and soccer and all. I have been completely unable to get up early due to the fact that I am tired. exhausted. my brain is totally and completely fried, Not that bad, but you get the point.

Do people ever realize how messed up some kids shows are? Like courage that cowardly dog. That shit is SCARY. I think that show may be part of the reason that my psyche is so effing weird. And then there is ed edd and eddy, which is just.... weird. I found this amazing analysis of why that show is actually about a purgatory for dead children, and it kind of killed part of y childhood. But, you know, of lot of things have tried to kill my childhood. Rugrats scared the shit out of my when I was a child, and I don't really know why. Maybe the animation style? I really just don't know.

That's all folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment