Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wilkommen. Woezor. Welcome.

Hello.

This is 4:30. It's called 4:30 for a reason. That reason being that all of my blog posts shall be written at the ungodly hour of 4:30 in the morning, that time in the morning before I am really awake enough to censor my thoughts in anyway, but still awake enough to have thoughts. In case you were wondering, no I do not wake up at such an unseemly hour just to blog. I do it for homework. God damn you school, forcing me into this horrifying sleep schedule.

There are some rules of the 4:30 blog. Here they are:
1. All blogs posts must be started at 4:30 or earlier
2. My thoughts on are unadulterated. The backspace key is off limits. Unless I misspell something.
3. I will write a new post at least once every week, unless there is some reason that I really just shouldn't be getting up at this atrociously early hour.
And there we have it. Welcome to 4:30..

Now to start the actual blog post. Since this is the introductory blog, lets talk about me! I am your sort of average, but not really 16 year old girl. I'm a bit taller than average. I'm a bit jockeyer than is average for a nerd, and a bit nerdier than is average for a jock. Also I'm a huge theater buff. I love that stuff. Also, soccer, soccer is good. My hair is much, much, much more curly than average. In fact, I would go so far as to say my hair very curly. It is curly to the degree of curly.

I am the epitome of ADHD. My attention span, lasts about a solid 1 minute and 41 seconds. I'm pretty sure this is the exact time because it's about the time of how much of any single youtube video I can really stand before my mind starts to wander. I also have energy, Energy galore, energy for the children, energy for everyone, and still some left over.Unfortunately, during the school day I don't have a very good place to put my energy, so most of it ends up going to the noble cause of annoying the living daylights out of my friends.

I have also developed the wonderful talent of making anything and everything anyone says ever sound extremely dirty. I think of it as the fine art of wordsmithing. As a wordsmith, I take other's words and twist them around, until I have drawn out all and any possible innuendos.

I also sing a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment